Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday Boy!
























































Dear Jack,




















Today you turned 7 years old...WOW! You are so amazing. You are my first born and you made me a mom and every single day you make me so happy. You are in first grade and learning more and more each day. I am amazed how fast you have learned to read and just this week you were working on fractions and geometry shapes in math and you did great! You still ask a ton of questions, love football, and love legos. You are so much fun and you have a GREAT smile. You are my joy Jack and I love you more than you will ever know.




















"I love my Jack, I love my Jack, I love my baby Jack. Sweet dreams my Jack, sweet dreams my Jack, sweet dreams my baby Jack." (one of my special songs for my boys)




















Love you!










Mommy

No comments: