Monday, March 2, 2009

24 Weeks

I think I am about 24 weeks right now. I say I think b/c I honestly cannot remember and would need to look at my calendar which is at school. Here are my thoughts:

1. We don't have a name and no we are not just saying that. I promise I am not lying to you yet Erin! We really don't even have one that is a maybe at this point.

2. I am closing in on the 28 week mark which always make me feel better.

3. I have the diabetes screening at my next appt. Yuck!

4. I feel him move more and more.

5. We picked a "look" for the room. It is going to be very simple. Kinda an animal look but really, really low key. Once I get it done I will take pictures. I have not bought paint yet though so don't hold your breath.

6. I am still working out. I walk more than run and have had to even slow my speed down when walking after about 30 or so minutes. This is discouraging to me because I am used to really pushing my body when I run/work out and having to "slow down" is not something I like. I was telling my sister the weight gain is not getting to me as much this pregnancy. I am gaining but I know I will lose it just like the last two. What is getting to me is the slowing down I am forced to do. Don't worry though I am listening to my body and slowing down.

7. I am in maternity clothes all the time for the most part. Sometimes I can still wear a sweater of mine or jacket of mine but for the most part maternity is the most comfortable.

8. No current picture...I will try and take one in the next couple of days.

9. My feet are starting to hurt all the time. I think I will be in tennis shoes more and more even for work.

10. No swelling...yet and I still have my rings on!

11. Grant still thinks it is a blue vacuum.

1 comment:

Bob Hansel said...

I still don't believe you.