Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Biggest Loser

Last week on the Biggest Loser at the very end Dane ran a marathon with his wife after he got kicked off the Ranch. They said his time was 3:53. I was very impressed at the time. He still had a lot of weight to lose and managed to run a really good time. Well it turns out he did not run the entire thing and in fact got a ride in the car for 3-4 miles. They also got his time wrong. He actually ran 23 miles in almost six hours not almost 4 hours. I am a little annoyed. I have run 6 full marathons and I think childbirth was easier (granted I get an epidural). The amazing, most rewarding thing about a marathon is that fact that you did it, your body covered 26.2 miles. So to all my friends and to myself who have done a full marathon...Great Job! And Dane until you cover the full distance please stop talking about it!

No comments: