Saturday, November 20, 2010

Grant

Dear Grant,

You are awesome and we love you so much! You are full of adventure every second of everyday and your antics never cease to amaze me. In the last weeks you have mooned the back yard; more specifically the dogs, declared you want to hunt penguins as a new Christmas Eve tradition, wrestled with your brothers every opportunity you get, fart on me, chased me with a booger, lick batteries, would not stop licking my shoulder, ask a million questions a day, pull my pants down, sneak into our bed at night, ask me to smell your feet, eat non stop...the list does not stop. You are an absolute JOY! I mean that very much. Even in the daily exhaustion of keeping up with you I am so blessed to know you and be your mom. You teach me to just live and I love that. You are in preschool and have just learned to spell you first and last name. You talk about your friend when you get home and have a little crush on your teacher Ms. Angie because she wears dressed. You are super attached to me and always have been. I am your mommy and you are my G.

No comments: