Saturday, November 20, 2010

Will

Dear Will or Wilson :)

My little guy is 16 months old. It has gone so fast! You are walking, climbing, babbling, and on the go at all times. You sleep great from about 8 at night to 7 in the morning and take about a 3 hour afternoon nap. You like to eat a lot and drink your milk. I wish you like veggies and fruit better but we are working on it. Your a great little brother and soak up the attention from your big brothers anytime they are giving it. Many days you are along for the ride but when we are home you really enjoy climbing on the play gym in the playroom, stacking blocks, or snuggling on the couch with your mommy or daddy. You are not a mamma's boy or a daddy's boy but rather prefer the person you have spent the most time with lately. You have gotten attached to two blankies which I love and carry them around to snuggle when you get tired. Putting you bed is a breeze, just a few songs, a short rock, and laid down on your tummy until morning. At the babysitter you have gotten a few bad reports for stealing food from the other kids at snack time which is quite comical to us and we are not super worried...yet! Will I love being your mommy and I love you. Your funny faces and laugh delight me on a daily basis. I love you sweet baby!

No comments: