Tuesday, April 14, 2009

30 weeks and the Room
















Here are some pictures of the babies room. It is pretty much done except for the curtains, the new dresser (Bob is making it) and the crib. The crib is a tricky subject. Grant is still sleeping in it and has no intention of giving it up! Grant has a crib and full size bed in his bedroom but he prefers the crib. We still have some time before we will really need the crib because the babies always sleep with us in the pack-n-play for a few months. I am sure it will work out and the crib will make its way to the new room. I have also included a picture of me at 30 weeks. I went to the Dr. this week and all is well. I did tell Brian that my stomach enters a room before I do and he agreed! (Please notice in the belly pictures that both boys are in the bathroom room with - the small bathroom of course and in one Jack is hitting Grant - a typical day!)

1 comment:

Bob Hansel said...

The stickers are Target would match PERFECTLY and look so cute, rethink it!