Monday, April 6, 2009

More















































































Here are some more spring break pictures. We went to the zoo and the Shriners Circus. (In the pic at the zoo of Grant standing below the goat all I could think was please God don't let that Goat poop). The boys had fun at both! I have also added in some pics from Jack's first baseball game. Brian had to work so I was on my own. Grant did okay and I was able to get some pictures of Jack. I felt bad that I could not go out in the field with him like some of the other parents but he did really well. Both times he was up to bat he smacked the ball pretty well and ran to first without getting an out! He really had a blast and could not wait to call Brian and tell him about it when we got to the car. I have also included pictures from this evening... Brian is working again so we made him brownies for our anniversary tomorrow.

No comments: