Monday, April 27, 2009

8 months?




I am always confused by how many months I am. I am 32 weeks which makes me 8 months but I have two months to go and pregnancy is only 9 month? I know it is technically 10 months because the first month you are pregnant you don't know yet but it is still always confusing to me!




I have about 8 weeks to go which seems like a really long time or a short time depending on my mood. I am starting to panic about three kids and being outnumbered but I am sure it will work out!




We still do not have a name. And Erin I am telling the truth! We don't have a first or middle name but at least we know the last name!




I fell twice today. The first time was leaving my babysitters after taking the boys in the morning and the second time was in the school bathroom. I called and spoke with the dr. who told me what to watch for and instructed me to no longer wear heels. They said flats or tennis shoes from here on out. I did not get to talk to my dr. because she was in labor with her third baby! Lucky her!






Only 23 more days of school (translation: 23 more days of trying to look halfway decent for work with a belly that sticks out really far)!

No comments: