Monday, August 10, 2009

Jack

Jack starts first grade next week. I can't believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant with him. Brian and I were in shock. I took a test and nothing appeared so I went to the gym to work out. I was on the treadmill and my phone rang. Brian was calling to tell me that the test was positive and he thought I should come home. I did. We stared at it together and it was very quiet in the bathroom. My dr. had told me it would take six months at least and it took a month.

Jack you are awesome. I am so lucky you are my son. You are so smart, funny, silly, serious, and the best thing ever! I love that when you know I am calling you answer the phone with "whats up!" I love that you negotiate everything. I love that you can eat an entire container of tomato's in one sitting. I love that you rub your feet together when you watch a movie. I love that you know how to operate the tv and dvd player so we can watch movies. I love that you sleep with two night lights and the hall light on. I love that you love presents. I love how silly you become with Pawp and Mamaw. Really Jack man I just love every little thing about you. I know you are a little nervous about first grade. You told me this evening that you don't want to go. I promise it will be okay and before you know it net summer will be here and you will be telling me that you liked first grade and you don't want to go to second grade. I also promise to help you with your homework that you are worried about. I love you buddy. I am your biggest fan!

Love,
Mom

No comments: