Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Bath

I gave Will his first official bath today. I love this first bath. With all of our boys I have been the one to do this. I put them in the bath with me and we have a good time bonding. They are always so calm and relaxed. He moved his legs a little bit, snuggled up to my chest, loved having me pour water on him, and the entire time he was very alert and his eyes were open really wide. Grant joined us towards the end of the bath (he was dying to get in the entire time) and I let Grant use the wash cloth to clean him as well and he was so gentle and sweet with his little brother. I love being a mom. It is hard at times, exhausting, and at times I long to sleep with out worrying but at the same time I am happier than I have ever been or ever thought I could be.