Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh Dear...

Brian and I took a walk down to the cafeteria this evening. I was feeling a little stuck in my room. It was nice to get out a little although I quickly learned a slow walk is all I am up for. I guess I won't be strapping on my running shoes this week. While we were sitting down one of the food services workers came over to ask me when my baby was due. I told him I already had it and it was upstairs in the nursery. He responded with "Oh good it is coming out soon then." I just told him that I would hope another baby is not coming out for at least a couple of years if we decide to have any more kids. He smiled and wished us luck. Brian looked at me nervous I might break down over my appearance of still having a belly. I told him I was okay.

I am a little nervous to go home tomorrow to two more kids. We are really missing them and they are really missing their mommy and daddy. I am also excited for Will to really join our family and see how he fits in.

No comments: