Friday, July 3, 2009

Will

He is here! Will (no middle name yet) arrived yesterday at 12:14pm. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and is 20.5 inches long. They ended up breaking my water about 8am and contractions started coming strong every 2-3 minutes. At 10am they gave me my epidural and I went from 3cm to fully dilated by noon. My Dr. arrived and we pushed a few times and out he came! I am still amazed it has all happened and he is here. He is perfect and I am in love!

My parents brought the boys up last night. Grant keeps asking when the baby is going to come out and pointing to my still pregnant looking stomach. He is not convinced that the baby in the room is the baby that was in my stomach. Jack was mortified that I did not have on pants last night. The boys are coming up at lunch and we are taking the two of them to the cafeteria while my mom and dad sit with Will. When I asked Jack if he would like to do that his first question was if I would be wearing pants. I assured him I would. He was good with going to lunch with me then.

Welcome to our family Will. We are so in love with you and so blessed that God has chosen us to be your parents. We love you buddy!

I will post pictures when we get home.

No comments: