Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hospital Pictures and Coming Home


























































































































































I love St. Johns. They are awesome, my nurses were awesome, my Dr. is awesome, and if I could go back to school to be a nurse I would love to work for them. Seriously, my nurse Hannah was amazing. She was calm, supportive, funny, and very sweet. I am so touched that people choose to care for me in such a personal way and help bring our babies into the world. They do everything they can to make us comfortable, care for me, and even clean me up when it is all over. I would love to do that for others. Maybe someday.



























Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute!!!!!!! Glad everything went so well!