Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dear Jack

Dear Jack,

You start kindergarten in a few weeks. I am so excited for you. You are a little nervous and unsure. You have already asked me if I will help you with your math and reading. I have assured you that I will. I promise to help you every single day for the rest of our lives with whatever you need. I hope you know that. You are going to do so great. You are a little sponge and I can't wait to watch you learn and grown even more. You are going to meet a lot of new friends. There is so much I want to tell you about people. I can tell you some and some you will learn as we go. When you walk into school that first day with your new Speed Racer backpack and only wearing football clothes I will be with you in your heart the entire time you are in that building just like we talked about. I love you. You are my joy and you are my best!

Love,
Mom

No comments: