Monday, July 14, 2008

Home

We woke up at 4:30 Sunday morning and were on the road by 5:30. The boys were crabby to say the least...very crabby. I climbed in back at about 6:15 to try and let them lean on me to sleep. Jack never slept and Grant finally fell asleep at 8:30. I had been taking pictures of the state signs along the highway but I missed the Mississippi state sign. You see I missed it because in my mind I was never in Mississippi. Our car was but I was in hell. Yes, you heard me correctly I was in HELL. Hell is also known has sitting between Jack and Grant in the back seat of our pilot trying to entertain a 2 year old who is tired but won't sleep and wants OUT of his car seat. It was not pretty! We survived though and after he slept for a little bit he was a lot better. We ate lunch at a Burger King that had a great playground and that helped as well. Grant got crabby again about 1 hour from home. We just pushed on and made it home at 6:00. Jack was AWESOME in the car. That boy sat back with his movies and had a great time. Great job Jack.

No comments: