Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday and Monday

The cord to upload pictures is at home so until we get back home...no pics! This is a real bummer because I know you are all dying to see us in our swimsuits (ha ha). Really though I am dying for everyone to see G-Man and Jack having a blast. Here is the scoop of the last two days:

1. We got here on Sunday at about 2:30 and were able to get into our condo at 4:30. After they fixed the air conditioner that was not working we hit the beach. Grant keeps saying "Uh Oh" about the sand on his body and Jack loved the waves.

2. After the beach we hit the pools. Yes there are four pools. We all went through the lazy river a few times and then Jack and Brian went in one of the big pools while Grant and I went to the kiddie area. Grant had a blast going down the shipwreck slide over and over and over.

3. Jack slept great on the pull out couch and Grant slept really well in the pack-n-play until 3:30 am when he thought he would sleep better cuddled up to Brian in our bed. The good news for me is although Grant usually prefers me over Brian, in the middle of the night he seems to prefer Brian.

4. Brian went to run and I got the boys ready and we went down to the beach. When I told Jack to put his swim suit on because we were going to the beach he told me he did not want to go because he just really wanted to play with his football boys. Funny thing...we did not drive 800 miles and pay all this money to come here so you could play football boys buddy!

5. The boys and I walked along the beach, saw some dolphins, and played in the sand until Brian joined us. Once Brian was with us we got in the water. Jack loved playing in the waves, trying to catch fish, and throwing the football around. After a while sand and sunscreen got in Grants eyes so he and I went to shower off and hit the pool. We all then came inside for lunch and naps.

6. I went back down to the beach for awhile by myself and then went for a run. Everybody is starting to wake up now and I think we are going to go buy Jack a net to catch fish with and a boogie board.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Bob Hansel said...

So glad you're having so much fun! Jillian wants to be able to read your blog :)