Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday

It is our last day here and I am very bummed. I think I could live here forever or at least come visit a lot more often. I have decided to start selling Arbonne when I get home with the intention of pocketing any money I make from that to go towards family vacations or possibly a minivan (Brian rolls his eyes at that one.) Anyway back to today...We started the morning at the beach and then the pool. We came in for lunch and it started to rain so we all took naps. It is still raining a little bit and so we have been packing and cleaning up a little bit. We found a stow away hermit crab in our shell bag a little bit ago so Jack and I went and took him back to the ocean. What we thought was just a pretty shell was actually some little guys home. I am quite glad we did not discover him when we got home and wondered what that smell was the entire drive back to O'Fallon.

Here is one more Grant story...the emergency call button in the elevator is perfect height for G-Man and he presses it all the time. He presses it or attempts to press it every single time we get in the elevator. Whoever designed these elevators did not have a 2 year old.

No comments: